Reverend Volcano (Vintage Clear)
Style and danger rolled into one badass rockin' machine! The tone is big, beefy, wide and punchy but still retains clarity. The bridge pickup is slightly hotter than a vintage PAF, and the neck pickup slightly cleaner. Finally, an offset V with the vintage vibe and versatility demanded by today's players.
This guitar features resonant korina and solidbody construction with a raised center section on the front. The thicker center mass improves clarity and sustain, while the thinner wings increase resonance for an instrument that is lively, clear and rich in harmonics.
- BODY: solid korina with raised center section. 20" x 15-1/2" x 1-3/4" (center) x 1-5/8" (wings).
- PICKUPS: two Reverend humbuckers, output/tone calibrated for each position.
- NECK: glued-on, one-piece korina, tilt-back headstock.
- TRUSS ROD: dual-action, access at headstock.
- SCALE: 24-3/4".
- FINGERBOARD: rosewood, 12" radius, single-layer binding, pearloid block inlays.
- FRETS: 22 large jumbo.
- NECK PROFILE: medium oval.
- NUT: 1-11/16" (42.86 mm) width, graphite.
- TUNERS: Reverend Pin-Lock Tuners.
- BRIDGE: TOM w/ stop tail.
- CONTROLS: custom volume & tone, Bass Contour, 3-way.
- STRINGS: 10-46.