Reverend Sensei 290 (Wine Red)
Reverend hardshell standard case optional.
Reverend's take on what a classic double-cutaway should be. Full thickness body, and the correct amount of wood where the neck meets the body. The bridge pickup is slightly hotter than a vintage soapbar, and the neck pickup slightly cleaner.All the rawness, midrange presence, and upper-fret access you'd expect, but more versatility, a stable neck joint and better balance! The solidbody construction uses resonant korina for an instrument that is lively, clear and rich in harmonics.
- BODY: solid korina. 17-1/8" x 13-1/8" x 1-3/4".
- PICKUPS: two Reverend P90's, output/tone calibrated for each position. Hum canceling when combined.
- NECK: glued-on, one-piece korina, tilt-back headstock.
- TRUSS ROD: dual-action, access at headstock.
- SCALE: 24-3/4".
- FINGERBOARD: rosewood, 12" radius, single-layer binding, pearloid block inlays.
- FRETS: 22 large jumbo.
- NECK PROFILE: medium oval.
- NUT: 1-11/16" (42.86 mm) width, graphite.
- TUNERS: Reverend Pin-Lock Tuners
- BRIDGE: TOM w/ stop tail.
- CONTROLS: custom volume & tone, Bass Contour, 3-way.
- STRINGS: 10-46.