LAG Guitars T400D Acoustic Guitar, Dreadnought, Solid Sitka Spruce Top, Indonesian Rosewood Back & Sides, Gloss Finish
Offering premium solid tops, the LÂG Tramontane Stage Range brings together a world of woods to create superb-sounding instruments. StudioLâg Plus electronics (T100 models: StudioLâg) and Nanoflex pickups are used throughout. Finely crafted, these instruments are ideal for the guitar enthusiast or the on-the-road professional.
Topping off the Stage Range is the high gloss T400 Series, outfitted with a solid Sitka Spruce top to deliver a bold tone with refied articulation.
Backs and sides are crafted out of Indonesian Rosewood. The 12-string jumbo cutaway electric offers a massive sound.
- Headstock: Solid Indonesian Rosewood, linseed oil finish, with Lâg Maple Logo inlay
- Machine Heads: Lubricated High Precision Satin Black, with Satin Black tulip buttons
- Top Nut: Black Graphite 43mm
- Truss Rod: 2-way System
- Neck: Mahogany French Satin finish
- Fingerboard: Indonesian Rosewood, Radius 400mm
- Frets: 20, Silver-Nickel, Medium type
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides: Indonesian Rosewood
- Bindings: Rosewood + Maple
- Body Thickness: Bottom 120mm - Neck 97mm
- Rosette: Rosewood with Maple, with Occitania cross
- Bridge: Indonesian Rosewood with Black Resin compensated saddle
- Finish: High Gloss
- Strings: featuring NANOWEB® Coating 011-052